First Blog Post!!
Updated: Apr 19, 2019
Hello to the masses!
So, yes! I’m starting a blog. There are a few reasons for this:
- I love writing, but finding time and space (both physical and ‘head space’) to do it is sometimes nigh on impossible; I’m really hoping that having it structured into my work week will get my creative juices flowing!
- A lot of people, especially bridal couples, ask really good questions that I think are wondered about by others; this will be a place I can get more in-depth with my answers.
- As a small, independent business, I get a lot of support and help from fellow small businesses; I’ll be ‘paying it forward’ as much as I can by featuring fellow musicians, wedding suppliers, and other relevant folks. I’m a huge believer in lifting each other up!
- My work is incredibly varied and I’d love a space where I can go into more detail about the different aspects of everything I do.
- I’m a bit of a history nerd and I’m really looking forward to having somewhere I can wax lyrical about music history and famous musicians. This may (will definitely) include several posts in which I declare my love for Nat King Cole, who I would run away with I could. That voice… *swoon*
- I hope it’ll give you a flavour of my personality, which is every bit as important as my singing voice in my opinion. I take my work very seriously, but those of you who have seen me perform will know that I’m not afraid of jumping around on stage and having lots of fun with the audience. I absolutely love what I do and I hope that will come across in buckets!
In short, you can expect random ramblings from my brain, wedding hints, tips and trends, featured suppliers, nerdy music stuff, vintage style, Q & A sessions, music news and events locally, and a whole bunch more!
I think that’s all it covered for now. If there is anything you’d like me to cover here or you have any questions, just let me know! I’m always happy to help with queries even if they’re not related to music.
You can get in touch:
Using the Contact form on this site
On Facebook and Instagram: @nightingaletm
Via email: email@example.com
Phone: 07379 824 542
Have a great weekend, and HAPPY EASTER! Now, where’s that chocolate bunny gone…?
Cover Photo: https://www.artisanphotography.life/